Our Disinfecting Policies to Protect You During the Coronavirus Season
We have always made sterilization and disinfection of our office a priority. That in itself protects you from possible disease transmission during this outbreak as well as any viral season. Here are the policies that we have in place:
1. We are asking every patient to wash his or her hands in our presence in the treatment room. That is for at least 20 seconds using soap and water.
2. Our staff and doctors wash their hands in the presence of the patient at the beginning of every visit.
3. We are cleaning our instruments in two areas after treatment. One is by the assistants in the treatment room. The second is by our sterilization assistant in the sterilization room. That is done under 2.5X magnification.
4. We are disinfecting all common areas such as door handles, knobs, public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception room and front desk area, bathroom faucets, toilet handles, seats, etc. on a frequent basis throughout the day.
5. We use new masks and gloves for every patient.
6. We cover all surfaces, hoses, and electronics with plastic wrap. The plastic wrap is changed between patients.
7. We encourage you as well as our staff to avoid touching our faces.
8. If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment with us. We are sending any patient or staff member home who has symptoms of illness.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our disinfection and sterilization policies and look forward to making every visit to our office safe, comfortable, and effective.
- $49 New Patient Exam & X-rays* (includes oral exam and X-rays. *Offer for uninsured patients only.)
- Complimentary Cosmetic Consultation
- Complimentary Dental Implant Consultation
- Complimentary Full-Mouth Rehabilitation Consultation
- Complimentary Invisalign Consultation
“Dr. J and his team saved my smile. I will be forever grateful.”
Welcome to Portside Dentistry
Premiere Dental Office in Newport Beach
Portside Dentistry in Newport Beach offers comprehensive dental care. Our services include cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, periodontics, orthodontics, and oral surgery.
The founder of the practice, Dr. Hossein Jahangiri, known by his patients as “Dr. J,” started his first dental practice in 1997. His love of Newport Beach and the adjoining communities inspired him to open Portside Dentistry. “It’s a very aesthetic office,” he says, “and friendly and relaxing.” Jahangiri’s philosophy of conservative treatment and gentle and honest care has made him well-loved by his patients. He strives to deliver the highest quality of care to each patient.
Skilled, Comprehensive Treatment
Dr. Jahangiri and his associate, Dr. Khedraki, rovide complete dental services, from treating children to providing full dental implant and full-mouth rehabilitation services for adults. Their combined skill in every aspect of treatment enables them to give you a smile that is healthy, well-functioning and aesthetically pleasing.
Friendly, Comfortable Care
Our patients appreciate the friendly care they receive at Portside Dentistry. We do everything we can to be friendly and helpful to our patients and provide the best care possible.
Dr. Hossein Jahangiri
General, Cosmetic, Implant and Full-Mouth Dentist
“I enjoy meeting new people with different needs and wants. Most important for me is to keep the patient’s concerns and needs front and center, to never forget that attached to the tooth is another human.”
Dr. Jahangiri earned his dental degree from the University of Southern California in 1996. He then pursued advanced training in dental implant treatment, including an implant residency at Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Noor Khedraki
General and Cosmetic Dentist
“I love seeing patients happy. I listen to what the patient wants first and make sure to address these points. My greatest reward is knowing that my work has benefited my patients by alleviating pain or creating a beautiful smile.”
Dr. Khedraki received her dental degree from USC in 2009. She strives to deliver the highest quality of care and prides herself in being a gentle, patient and skillful dentist.
We use state-of-the-art technology to provide accurate and comfortable care
Cone Beam 3D CT Scanner
Dr. Jahangiri uses 3D imaging technology for precise diagnosis and treatment planning.
We use soft-tissue lasers to treat gum disease and provide cosmetic gum treatment. Compared to traditional drills, dental lasers are gentler and quieter, and they promote faster healing.
Platelets Rich in Growth Factors
Our centrifuge can be used to create growth proteins that help speed up healing.
Same-Day Emergency Dental Appointments
We provide emergency dental care the same day, during office hours.
Our friendly staff will get you in to see one of our doctors as fast as possible.
When you dial our office number outside of office hours, your call will be answered by the office manager.
She will evaluate your emergency and assist you in any way she can, including notifying the doctor.
Call us at (949) 612-2468 or click the button below to request an appointment.
Special Offers in Newport Beach
$49 New Patient Exam & X-rays (Includes oral exam and X-rays. Offer for uninsured patients only.)
$1699 Implant Special (Includes Implant/Abutment/Crown)
Complimentary Cosmetic Consultation
Complimentary Dental Implant Consultation
Complimentary Full-Mouth Rehabilitation Consultation
Complimentary Invisalign Consultation
Contact Portside Dentistry
We are conveniently located in Newport Beach
351 Hospital Road , Suite 201, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Mon, Wed: 9:00 am — 6:00 pm
Tue, Thur: 8:00 am — 5:00 pm
Fri, Sat, Sun: Closed